Friday, March 27

introduction

Hallo, I'm Sae INUKAI.
I'm having Exhibition 'Habit(at)' from 10-20th April at Old Museum of Photography (Witte de Withstraat 63, Rotterdam HOLLAND).

There are three art works from me in this Exhibition.

1. One is a film 'creating perception'. It is about 5 min.

2. Second one is my self 'Sae INUKAI'. I inhabit the Museum during this Exhibition. This is a random performance. So this the performance that everyday different and anyone can join it.

3. Last one is a thing that I'm having with me during in this Exhibition.

*Please ask to inhabiting me if you want to see the film(1) and a thing(3). 

This blog is for reporting about my inhabiting in the Museum everyday.
  • Habitat: Witte de Withstraat 63, Rotterdam HOLLAND
  • Habit purpose: think about what is "show place" (Gallery, Museum etc...)
  • Habit custom: make a report on this blog every day, take photographs
  • Possibility at habit: talk with someone, make new friends, learn English and Dutch, teach Japanese, eat and drink, discuss, make art work, performance, outhabit and lecture etc...

4 comments:

WDW63 said...

yo Sae! more people should sign your blog! whats your email?

walter

querik said...

hi sae, this is erik from last night eethuisje. will visit your
hottentottententententoonstelling
soon.

boniourkee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.