Wednesday, April 16

report 02

The second day of this exhibition was so confusion.

Last night was the opening party, so of course there is big mess from that.
So, of course we have to clean up by ourself. I think it is so normal situation for young no famous artists.


Bob, Benjamin, Guillaume and me start cleaning up around 12 o'clock. Then Benjamin, Guillaume and Joaquin went out for drink coffee with friends who is coming from Belgium. And they didn't come back more than one hour...

I knew Bob had big bomb in his hart for this exhibition. Because Giorgios. He says "I'm a director and organizer of this exhibition." But his work style wasn't like that. Actually Bob worked like that. But Giorgios's attitude wasn't good for Bob. I knew Giorgios want to control everything. Because I sent a few e-mail to him long time ago about this exhibition. It was normal advice about our exhibition. Like "Let's make a mailing list for us. Because artists come from other country. So we need communication more before this Exhibition." But he didn't like this idea. He sent some e-mails to me "You shouldn't worry about that. It's will be OK". But I was still worrying. Because I even didn't know which day and time have our Exhibition. So I sent some e-mails back to Giorgios again. But he up set by my e-mail. So he sent me an e-mail with a text which was all capital letter. 
Then I thought he is crazy. And I decided I don't say any advice for him anymore if I notice something.




The noon of the second day's Exhibition, Bob called Giorgios. And he was waking up. But he was cleaning up in his room.........
Oh my.....
So Bob's bomb exploded..... at the people who just come back from drinking coffee. Because they didn't say any sorry or thanks.... And Bob went away. I tried to explain to the people that Bob isn't bad. Maybe he was too much exploding to them. But most baddest guy is Giorgios. He didn't put on Bob's name on flyer and poster.... But Bob is most hard worker for this Exhibition. That's really strange. So the people got know the reason why Bob is angry.
So the people was angry at Giorgios when he come to the Exhibition place. It was around 3 o'clock. Too late. But Giorgios attitude wasn't good. "Why should I come here? Who made the plan for cleaning." Oh how old are you.
Very bad timing, Bob came back here when I was having a quarrel with Giorgios. So Bob's bomb exploded again. It was so big exploding.... He hit a metal garbage box many times. And he was going to Giorgios. But nobady try to stop him. So I stop him. I was only girl.  Maybe that's why I could stop him... But I was a little amazed at other guys.....

Anyway Bob's arm broken... So he can't work 7 weeks from this day. But he have to work for a job and school assignments...







I felt Giorgios starts changing him self. But still I can't forgive him. Because he will get his master by organizing this exhibition. Thst's not good. So I write down here what was truth for me. 

Bob worked really hard for this exhibition. He is very passion person. That's why sometimes this passion works too much for not good way for others. I think he didn't notice yet about it. Someday I'll tell him. But not now. It is too much for him of now. So I can understand really a little bit about Giorgios explanation. But only a little. 

Anyway it was nice study for me :P


No comments: