Friday, April 18

report 04


The third day,
It was so much visitor came because 'Motel Mozaique Festival'.
Also my friend who is dancer visited me again with dancer's friend.
And of course they danced again.
My room was full of Japanese people.
And everybody is an artist. Pianist, Designer, dancer, Musician, Composer and what is me...


One guy who I didn't know said to me 'I'll bring dinner for you on next Wednesday!'.
I had some this kind of people. My art work is My-self. I inhabit in the museum. So it is my room. My friend could visit me and have a dinner. I say this is my performance.
However this art work(action) is kind of new for people and me as well.
So sometimes I feel is it OK or not for my art work. It is not good feeling.
But new staff is always strange. So this feeling is good for developing for my self.
You see? 

No comments: